Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little guy and a Walkin stick (lets hear about it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little guy and a Walkin stick (lets hear about it)

Hey Thomp, thanks buddy for your offer. I'm pretty well set, I'm gonna cut some pieces to size on the bench saw and have them ready for carving, I have a few in mind. Momma has agreed to let me make a mess in the den till I'm mobile enough to tackle the basemnent steps so I'm good to go.
    Cliff

Comment

cliff,

good work on both peices,

bart

Comment

I love your little guy with the " what's that you say?" expression on his face.. He's cute as he can be.. I also like the walking stick and good luck on your surgery..I have been using one lately but not as nice as yours.. I am sure you will sail through it . Charlotte

Comment

Great work on both projects, Cliff. I especially like the walking stick. Superb job on the eagle head!

Take care with that hip!

Comment

Cliff, great job - I guess, I was the only one who got the opportunity to see your carvings in reality. Have to say, the pictures do not do them justice. It is great to see your progress and it was so nice to meet you and your wife at the show - always good to add a face to these posts and pictures.
            My e-mail is [email protected]
            Fred

Comment

Hi Fred,
              Thanks for the compliment. I sent you the email, hope you got it OK.
              Cliff

Comment

Cliff, I've been out of town for a week, just came across your post, NICE JOB on both pieces, you've come along way in such a short time, keep the chips flying. Bill

Comment

Working...
                X