The Prodigal Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corinthian Capital

Those are the coolest things yet that I have seen that you've carved!
    ...but then again, you know my interest lie in that direction.

I'm going to print a copy of one of those images and put it above my bench for inspiration!

RussL.

Comment

Re: The Prodigal Son

Hi Mark, I am amazed at your skill. The depth you show in the relief is fantastic. That's the coolest work bench sure beats sand bags for keeping your work bench from moving.

Andy

Comment

Your just having too much fun !

Ash

Comment

Mark, it looks great, isn't it the best to do what you love!
          Fred

Comment

Yeah,,,aint it though! Thanks all.

Have to call it an early day today ( sons birthday,,he's 25 ???? how did that happen?). So I only got the cobblestones/pavers carved on the first and started roughing in the second. This one should go quick,,yeah,,right,,tell myself that all the time.

Comment

hey, you dont wait for me hopping over the ocean, i see... hapy birthday to your son :-) .... these stones look like i imagined , really perfect... and, thanks for showing the capital in more detail...wow, great work, and 4 of them... have a happy birthday party... :-)

Comment

Well Doris,,I waited till the afternoon and you didn't show?? Don't worry,,,I've got LOTS MORE WORK arriving daily. Really starting to scare me. I don't have a clue as to what's happening lately.

Comment

Mark .. the piece is amazing looking .. what a beautiful carving of the event of the bringing together of father and son ..

The story is a beautiful one indeed .. but your carving is such a inspiration to the story itself .. it only enhances it ..

What a special piece .. just beautiful ..

Gene

Comment

Working...
                  X