Woodspirit in birch,redid the eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodspirit in birch,redid the eyes.

I redid the eyes,because I spent 60 hours on this guy,and I wanted him to be just right,so I did them for the 6th time,thanks for pointing that out to me Dad,it was buging me so befor I start another project ,I my aswell finish this one to the best of my ability.Now I can move on,thanks for all the feedback you carvers are the best,YHEA BABY.

Re: Woodspirit in birch,redid the eyes.

Hey Len, now yer cookin, looks 100% better. Only thing now, you took the pic outside, it's too **** bright and you've lost all the detail in the beard and stache. Otherwise the carving as far as I'm concerned is excellent. Great job, see ya tomorrow.
    Dad (Cliff)

Comment

You did a great job on the woodspirit.I know what your saying about haveing to recarve the eyes most of the times i will have to recarve something on about ever one i do.That is also a very nice piece of wood with the good grain.I also like where you just painted the eyes that makes them real pop.
      windsong

Comment

I like the wood spirit carved in birch!! Great job on his eyes also! Tn~

Comment

Hey there son, I really LOVED your spirit yesterday. It sure doesn't look nearly as good in the pics as it does in the actual carving. Man, that's a fine lookin piece of wood, the pics don't show the grain nearly as well as it should. I really think you should get the details carved a little deeper to make them stand out. Oh, by the way, Pete and I won $200.00 on the football pool, ha ha, cost me $20.00, and my team won as well.
          Dad.

Comment

Working...
          X