Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Distant Drums" - Now For The Hard Part!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Distant Drums" - Now For The Hard Part!

Just wrapped up the final details today ... the birds, so the piece is ready for the paint table. There are a number of detail photos on the Blog of various parts of the piece which I hope you check out. As always, comments and critiques are appreciated.

Re: "Distant Drums" - Now For The Hard Part!

Lynn, You Continue To Amaze Us With You Very Unique Western Art And It Is Generous Of You To Let Us In On Your Secrets. Thanks.

Comment

fantastic.

Comment

Lynn ,I did not think it could get any better ,but you sure managed that.Alice
        www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
        www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
        www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

Oh wow Lynn,

I love the telegraph line, incredible detail.
          I am a bit concerned though...I just hope he's not headed to Ohio to get even for the Hard Luck east.
          I will never get over the way each of your story peices want you to know more of the story.
          Well done.

Thanks for sharing,
          Doug
          2 small chips beats 7 stitches!

Comment

Lynn, I just love this piece and the birds on the line are the finishing touch. Looking forward to seeing it painted. Excellent work, terrific imagaination.
            Kathy

Comment

Lynn,I think you did a fantastic job,great detail,love to see it painted,thanks for posting it.

Comment

Yet another excellent detailed scene. love the detail with wire and birds. Expression was super on the Indian. Hmmm, Sort of ,kind of looks like you. Maybe it is looking in to the mirror so much. Love it Lynn.
                Keep on Keeping on

Comment

great job lynn you keep setting that bar higher and higher!! which is good i've been getting a bunch of oieces ready for an upcoming sale,but now i'm gonna knock the dust off a piece i started a while back to get down to some sure nuff creative carving ,thanks for the nudge even when you don't realize your pushing. oohhh and i think kenny is on to something that braves' got a stong resemblance to a pale face we know.. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X