Critique this please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can see!

Other things got in the way so I didn't finish Oak Face but I did manage to give him some eyes. Note the black mark below the eye on left side of photo... My Flexcut tools leave these all too often.

Comment

Re: Critique this please.

yes, these are very nice eyes. great improvement :-)... what is this black mark, stropping compound ?i never get these with my tools

Comment

Not compound. Flexcut tools come with a black coating, over the entire tool shaft, which leaves these marks. Guess I need to take my tools to the buffing wheel and clean off that coating.

I have made a command decision about my tools. I will soon buy all Dastra tools to replace my Flexcut mallet tools. Flexcut are good but they don't make the assortment of profiles I want and I prefer to have a matched set.

Comment

well I'll tell you what! I loved this guy from the first picture! He looked sleepy and oh so exhausted! This wood spirit has been busy! He looks old and haggard...busy watching over new forest seedlings perhaps? Thank you for sharing your work with us - it is quite wonderful!

Comment

P.S...I like your MOONS!

Comment

Working...
            X