A little more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little more

Indian123 Well this is where left off. A little more rough in around the nose and I will start some of the detail work.I have learned a lot from trying to do this one , now if I can apply that to the next one I will be happy. Vince

Re: A little more

Hey Vince. He's really taking shape. Well done.
    Patrick

Comment

I made the eye bags smaller,defined the lips a little,pushed the forehead back and cut in the cheeks a little more. I sure am learning a bunch.

Comment

yes, he is coming along nicely,i like in particular the whole lower part of the face. keep going, wonderful progress

Comment

Hi Vince, he's looking really good, I like the way the lips turned out. For, me that is the hardest part right now. Lips look easier, than they are to carve, you did a super job. Keep those updates coming!
          Kathy

Comment

Not to much progress. Have to play with my 15 mounth old twin grand babys. Vince

Comment

Look in good Vince, did you woodburn the eyes? Hey those grandbabies come first, I bet they keep Grandpa busy!
              Kathy

Comment

Great job so far,hes looking really good,cant wait to see him done.Keep up the great work Vince,thanks for posting him.

Comment

WinkWell I am almost done. just need to do the nose and some clean up. I am going to oil it up real good then seal it up. the last piece I did in this ash I stained and this dry ash sucked it up.I do not want it to be to dark. I think the oil will make it about right. I HOPE!!! Vince
                  Oh YA get the twins again today so I only get to work when I am not chasing them.

Comment

Hey Vince, yer cookin now there old buddy, it's lookin real good, just go to show ya, time well spent. Vince, have you by any chance got a face on pic of a female native woman, my sons been searching high and low and is unable to find one. He's a couple posts above me here "chaboinken" I guess he's to timid to ask you. I thought you might have one to go along with yer guy.
                    Thanks Cliff

Comment

Well this is as far as I am going with this one. I am going to try more detail and better proportions on the next one and I getting ready to load it up now.Tucker I don`t have any pics of native woman I just kinda did this but I do live on the rez and I am sure I can get some what are you looking for,age and so on?Vince

Comment

Hey Vince, thanks for lookin at the post so quickly. I don't think the age means that much on the Indian lady, he did however say he wanted a pic of a woman (Indian) with a feather on the back of her head. Dang, I've seen one on the net some where but can't find it now.
                        Cliff

Comment

Vince, there's no way you can improve on that carving, man, you've got it nailed, great piece.
                          Cliff

Comment

Working...
                          X