Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walks In Beauty

Thank You HI PATRICK, DORIS, FEB

Thank you, for returning for another look at my Walks In Beauty. She isn't very pretty is she, but lots of character and life in that poor face.
    You guys have been so supported along with others and I thank you that's special.

Actually, I hadn't planned a braid, but the back seemed kind of plain and just needed something. Some how the idea of why not a braid? slipped into my little brain. I had to find a picture of a braid in order to create one. I just googled braiding and waa-la up popped more than I needed. LOL

LOL, Patrick so far all my Indians have smirks, you suppose I'll be known for "She Who Makes Smirky Indians?" Wink Right now I'm just considering them accidents "Knife went To High On One Side" Tee hee.....

Doris, I bet you look cute in your braids. I had them a long time ago, now I keep my hair very short.

Feb, glad you liked my little surprise, the braids were fun to carve. I want to do more.

Now, I've started a relief carving and still have my other big Indian with a Wolf headdress to work on. Sooooooo onward, and upward for this gal.

Thanks Again,
    Kathy

Comment

Working...
    X