X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keoma
    replied
    Re: my first welcome plaque/sign

Ha...yes the register is mine. What a score,eh? my dad in law found it at a dump. He had it re finished for me, new nickel and everything! It's my prize! I will post the finished sigh this afternoon. Thank you for the nice comments...I think I like making signs...

Leave a comment:

• squbrigg
    replied

Nice looking sign! Well done. Look forward to seeing it when it's finished! It's tough to get photos at this stage that show off the detail, but the finish should help some. Great looking old cash register too, a real classic.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• kitaye
    replied

That is a nice looking sign. Are the letters different heights or is that just the shadowing in the photo? It makes it look like the letters are blowing off the sign in the wind and that is a pretty cool effect.

I also vote for showing us the finished piece.

Leave a comment:

• gene-messer
    replied

Keoma .. That is a wonderful job on the lettering ... I bet it's going to be beautiful when you finish with the sanding and the tung oil ..

Please let us see it when it's finished ..

BTW .. That old cash register is a wonderful old antique .. Is it yours ?

What a great looking keepsake ..

Gene

Leave a comment:

• Keoma
    started a topic my first welcome plaque/sign

my first welcome plaque/sign

This was a prize for a contest I had on myspace. I think it turned out really well-I am quite proud of it! It was an old redwood board. Need to finish sanding then add the tung! Can't wait to hear what ya'll think!

Working...
X