Working while recuperating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working while recuperating

Great job on the little guys Dad,I cant wait to see them done.Keep up the great work,and thanks for posting.God its great that your back home carving again,and starting to get some sleep,and eating again.

Comment

Carving is great therapy. Keeps you mind sharp and off what ever it is that needs to heal. Keep up the good work and I hope the new hip works well and heals quickly.

Bob
      Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Glad you are recovering and nice job on the chainpulls.

Comment

Neat idea Cliff. Hang in there and do what the Doc says. Glad the recovery is progressing nicely.

Comment

Great idea to make them useful. Your faces are very clever and I see a little bit of a resemblance in a couple of them to yourself. Just a bit.
            Fun pieces.
            Glad you're doing so well, and wish you all the best.
            Thor
            Steve

Comment

Hey cliff glad your feeling better, I am to they pulled the pick line out of my heart friday and took me off the IV pump it sure is nice to get away from that thing it been a long 2 1/2 months on that thing hook to that thing I went to woodcrafts in ST. LOuis today and bought acouple of new gouges and some more wood Iam going to have to order a new usb cable for my camera so I can post a few pictures I dont know where it went to LOL I guess that not the only thing that Ive put up and can,t rember where in the last couple of years I,ll find it when I order another one.

Comment

Oldmaninthewoods, WOW, thanks for the well wishes but heack man, what I went thru was a breeze to what you've been thru. I really happy to hear that obviously you're on the mend, hang in there buddy, it can only get better from here on.
                Cliff

Comment

Nice looking chain pulls Cliff . I tried something on that idea only made them key chains. Glad you are getting around already. Just guessing but have you made plans to carve yourself a cane or walking stick.

Comment

Hi Robert, heck man, I had a stick sittin ready for when I got to need it. I carved it in Jan this year, couldn't see me usin one of those sheapies that you see all over. It's not the best in the world but I sure have had a lot of compliments on it. Here's a pic (I hope)
                    Cliff
                    http://www.woodcarvingillustrated.co...ts-hear-15823/

I hope this is the way it works for the pic on my stick

Comment

nice carving tucker. hope your doing well.

hobo

Comment

Neat idea Cliff!

Comment

Working...
                        X