Quick and dirty hound dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick and dirty hound dog!

Tom... Out little beagle dachsund comes close only it's not much bigger than the carving! Ha! Ha!

Comment

Vicki... A special thank you to the lady of carricature animals. Your comments always appreciated.

Comment

CB... I cheat alot on the eyes of my carvings and use paint instead of carving but on this particular one I didn't have any choice. The entire nose section was so dry that I had to saturate it with super-glue and then clamp-it! I didn't dare get cute and try to carve in an eye and lids for fear of traumatizing the poor thing!

Comment

Thanks Coery!... You too... Bob!

Comment

Thanks Gene.... One thing that I've picked up from trying to emulate your flat plane style is that I'm no longer worried about rounding off. Leaving a flat area here and there gives it some style and class of it's own.

Comment

Hi Eddy, Glad to hear your Grand Daughter is feeling better and i'm sure she will like your work on that little Dog. Something to remember her Grand Father by. Nice piece. Merle

Comment

Thanks Merle... I'm sure she will. That's the great thing about little people! They look way beyond the imperfections us type "A" folks get all hung up on!

Comment

Ahhhhhhh You did a great job Eddy on that little hound! Hope your grandaughter gets alot better,all three of my grandchildren in Memphis have been sick plus my daughters. Im sure that cute hound should pick your grandaughter up some. Forrest

Comment

Thanks Forrest! I know that the flu has been going around the country but this wasn't a flu bug. She got a bronchitis that was misdiagnosised and it ended up going into the pneaumonia! I hope that your family gets better soon! This time of year is scary for everyone, especially this year when the flu bug is one that they didn't provide protection for! Us old farts really have to be careful!

Comment

Working...
                    X