Mountain man,in cedar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain man,in cedar.

Thought I wood try one with some teeth,with a cedar rail that was part of my fence in the backyard,had to have something to carve.Having a great time carving,im hooked.My dad gave me some flex cut sk for power tool,that Im using with a handle,and I love them,and cant wait to get more.Hope to post again soon.

Re: Mountain man,in cedar.

Nice work! Very expressive!

Comment

Chaboinken, Nice work, I like your finish!
      Jim OH

Comment

Well son, "you nailed it this time". What a great job you've done on this one, I can't even bug you about the eyes, they look smack on from what I can see. I can't believe how well yer doin considering you started after X-mas. Yer sure makin me look bad. Maybe next time you and Lynda come out to scrounge a meal ya can give me a lesson. I'm proud of ya son.
        Dad
        Cliff

Comment

Great job and very different style your doing very well.

Feb

Comment

Nice spirit. Maybe some day I will be able to do one of these. Thanks for sharing it.

corey

Comment

I like your wood spirit plus your finish fits him just right! Good work! Tn~

Comment

Very nice Wood Spirit. Like the finish and Eyes. Your getting better,keep it up. Merle

Comment

Nice looking carving you did a great job. Did it go back on the fence for the neighbors to enjoy.

Comment

You've come into your own way of doing woodspirits...and they are all very nice. You must be going through some sand paper as your faces always look so smooth. Each WS seems to have a different look so your taking your risk early in your carvings, that's a good idea - this way you won't get too comfortable and you will keep trying new approaches. Keep those carvings coming.
                    Patrick

Comment

I would like to thank every one for your comments. I really appreciate them and don't mind critisim to improve my carving skills.

I think I will stick to the wood spirits for now and I would love to try some
                      Indians.

You carvers really get me going so much, that before I finish one I am already looking for another.

Again THANKS, can't wait to post again.

Comment

Working...
                      X