• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy-G
    replied
    Re: Green Heron Cont.

Lovely ..... Really fine.
    We collect bird carvings and I'd sure like to have that one. I like the base as much as the bird..... and I can't wait to see the turtle.

Leave a comment:

• chaboinken
    replied

Fantastic carving on the bird,1 to be proud of.Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• bird carver
    replied

Thanks guy's for your comments It makes me feel great and also strive to do better. Cliff I will be adding water, lily pads, and a turtle with this scene. Mark I had the eyes special made thru Van Dykes Taxidermy. Thanks again Smile Bird carver

Leave a comment:

• markken5889
    replied

Looks great! Can't wait to see how the rest comes out. BTW - where do you get the eyes? I've used Duck Blind and MDI and like the former best so far...

-Mark

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied

Oh man, you've come a long way and what a beautiful job you've done. We had a green heron feed in our pond every day a few years ago, it's the only one I ever seen in my life. Yours is so life like, looks like hje's just watching a minnow swim around. Congratulations on a magnificent work of art.
    Cliff

Leave a comment:

• bird carver
    started a topic Green Heron Cont.

Green Heron Cont.

Hello everyone! I have been busy with other things but happened to finish the painting of the green heron. Next I need to paint the rocks and then the branches. Here are some pictures, hope you enjoy. Bird carver
Working...
X