Wip Spirit, new indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wip Spirit, new indian

Haven't posted in a while,but here is a Wip driftwood spirit, (in Pecan I think,it's super hard), and an Indian I finished in bark. Take look comments and critques are welcome!
    Thanks!
    GaryMc

Re: Wip Spirit, new indian

Hey Gary, how come every piece you carve is a winner? I particularly like the wood spirit, great stuff the old buddy.
    Cliff

Comment

Nice carvings Garry, Love the wood spirit especially like the way you have utilized the shape of the wood.Look forward to seeing the finished carving
      Colin
      Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
      Jackson, MS

Comment

Hey GaryMC, I think the bark carving is really nice and well done. I especially like the WIP driftwood spirit, it's shaping up really well, and I really like that Pecan driftwood.
        Kathy

Comment

Gary, I really like the indian and it seems your off to a good start with your spirit.

Feb

Comment

Gary,I like them both but really looking forward to seeing the wood spirit when its finished! You always do a good job with your work. Forrest

Comment

I'm agreeing with Forrest. Looks like the indian is going to walk right out of the wall!

-Mark

Comment

Love em both!I also like what you're doing with woodspirit.Great job!
                My ETSY shop:
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Working...
                X