Little bunny leg less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bunny leg less

This is a suppose to be a little stuffed toy bunny. I am attempting to carve to parts separate. Need some help tho. I realize I don't know how to attached the limbs. I don't mean the drill and dowel thing but more like "should I have tried for 2 flat surface and the glue the parts then carved?" which is a little too late. I am trying that with the left foot. What and how can I now attached the right foot now that I have rounded out the bottom of the bunny? Any suggestions?

Re: Little bunny leg less

Hi there, sorry I'm no help with your question, but I think your toy bunny has a super start. I really like the way you have the pose and someone will come along and help ya out.
    Kathy

Comment

It's real cute so for.I was thinking maybe you could make it into a jointed doll type thing.I sculpted some bunnies out of Fimo clay long time ago.I made the arms and legs separate, then I pushed awire through one leg ,through the body, then out the other leg. Same way on the arms.(hope you understand what I mean).They turned out real cute.Maybe that would work for it.Would look like an old fashioned toy.Just an idea for you.
      My ETSY shop:
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

I have a great idea for you. You could call him cigarette, tie a string on him and take him out every day for a drag. That way you won't need the legs.
        Cliff

Comment

Cliff, I turn my computor on and read your comment and almost spit my teeth out laughing!
          My ETSY shop:
          https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Sharon, what ever ya do, hang on to them there teeth. (smile)
            Cliff

Comment

Working...
            X