Carpenter Carving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpenter Carving

Here's a Carving I just finished, It's elm tree about 8' tall. I will paint the clothing when it dries out some, it represents a local resident of the community. It actually looks like him. The first photo is the tree early spring

Re: Carpenter Carving

Hi Bruce, and the 'elm tree' lives on in a likeness of a person of the community. Super carving, I hope you will show us an image again of it painted.
    Kathy

Comment

That is a really good carving. Thanks for sharing.
      My ETSY shop:
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Way to go Bruce, looks real good to me.
        Cliff

Comment

When you say member of the community, do you mean River Hebert? Fine carving as usual. Always impressed by your carvings.
          Patrick

Comment

Great job! Nice to know there's another carpenter on the job.

Mike G. in SC

Comment

Thanks everyone, this is a fellow who passed away awhile back, the carving is in front of a house he renovated in a town near by which he got an award for, his family commissioned the carving. It was a treat to do because I knew him and had many dealings with him, great fellow.

Comment

Bruce,Im sure everyone in that area was proud of that man and I know his family appreciates you but too,Im sure everyone in that area plus other parts where you live,appreciate you for the great skills & talents you have with your carvings! Another nice one with this man,Bruce.

Tn~

Comment

Working...
                X