Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It has been some time since I have posted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has been some time since I have posted...

I have had alot of things going on especially this time of year. I have been looking in although briefly and the carvings and advice on this site are the best. I joined a carving club here in Pa a few months ago and it is about an hour from where I live. I really enjoy the group of people in the club with all the different styles of carving it just amazes me. Here is a chip carved trivet that I finished not to long ago it was kinda hard to do as it was my first attempt at chip carving and I had to keep my knife very sharp as I did it in a piece of white pine with a knot in it..Enjoy and as always comments or suggestions are always appreciated...Bruce

Re: It has been some time since I have posted...

Very Good Chip carving. Very Deligete and well done. Merle

Comment

Bruce....you did a darned nice job on that trivet, especially for a first attempt! Wouldn't mind owning that myself! Nice job on both the carving and the finish. Bonnie

Comment

That is some fine chip carving. Nice job it looks great!

Corey

Comment

Bruce,
          Great Job!!
          yer on yer way.
          Bill K.
          Every day should be unwrapped like a precious gift.

Comment

Bruce, your execution is wonderful on such a difficult wood to chip carve because of the soft and hard grain. You have a nice design but I would have made the small squares into flowers to change their value. It would have set off the curved triangles better. Please keep in mind this is only my opinion and if you like it then mission accomplished. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Brue .. Iam impressed .. you did a great job .. Iam not a chip carver .. but I know what I like and I think you did good ..

Gene

Comment

Working...
              X