Work in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Work in progress

Hey Robbin, Thanks for the info, the wife and I look forward to takin a drive up one day when the weather turns sort of nasty and we're getting bored sitting around the house. I will definitely call the night before to make sure yer gonna be around.
    Cliff

Comment

Hi Robbin,

Fantastic work and website. I will definitely be spending more time there, very impressive. As nice as the rest of your work is I will have to say the Victorian Lady is my favorite. She is exquisite! I also like the house behind her in the first photo. Looks like a very nice neighborhood she lives in, over looks. Look forward to seeing her gentlemen friend too. Please do keep us updated.

Blessings,
      Tina
      aka teeburn

Comment

Hi All, A few more days of carving in on both of the "work in progress" that I posted before. The links are the same. This Dononue tree is the largest I have done to date, turns out it is curly Maple & lots of details being added, it seems to be taking forever but I am sure will be worth the extra time involved as they all seem to be! Hope you enjoy!
        Thanks, Robbin
        A couple of lonks to some news related issues also!
        London Free Press - Local News - Carver breathes new life into dead maple tree trunk
        &
        Town of Orangeville ยป News &raquo Three new tree sculptures unveiled
        Originally posted by Rwenzoski View Post
        Hi All, These are two works in progress I am currently busy with. The first is the CCH Crusader I carved over two years ago at the CCH high school in London, Ontario & returned to carve the 11' trunk & found it was hollow so I am doing an off-site sculpture at my studio & will be pre-mounting the Crusader on top of it & then delivering & installing it at the school. The second is the largest on site tree I have carved to date & is located at the intersection of King & Waterloo streets in London, Ontario also & is part of the Tourism London/Stihl art walk tour. here is a link to the CH Sculpture. cch1 & the Donohue Sculpture.
        donohue1
        [ATTACH]25447[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25448[/ATTACH]
        Hope you enjoy!
        Thanks, Robbin
        Ones I just finished installing
        [ATTACH]25449[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]25450[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]25451[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
        X