X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Re: You Dirty Rat You...

I know..... Leave it to the Japanese to come up with a brainfart like this! But what's scarier is that "men" are actually buying them! Ugh!

Leave a comment:

• Sharon of the Dell
    replied

Boy bras.That's kind of scary! I wonder if one day they will rebel and burn them! LOL Oh the thoughts and images going on in my mind.EEEgads!

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied

You don't need to watch Sienfeld for a man bra. The Japanese are selling them on the open market. Supposedly it's a big thing in Japan this year.

Got man boobs? Boy bras are a hit in Japan - Fashion & Beauty - MSNBC.com

Leave a comment:

• Sharon of the Dell
    replied

Originally posted by tucker1931 View Post
    I seen a Sienfeld once where his dad was sellin man bras, think you should get in touch with him, see if he still has some kickin around, cute little guys whatever they are.
    Cliff
    That's the one! LOL

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied

I seen a Sienfeld once where his dad was sellin man bras, think you should get in touch with him, see if he still has some kickin around, cute little guys whatever they are.
    Cliff

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied

You're not helping Sharon.............Ha! Ha!

(p.s......I don't think that there's a Seinfeld episode that my wife and I haven't seen!)

Leave a comment:

• Sharon of the Dell
    replied

Those are cute Eddy. i have that issue of that other magazine too. They look like bear boobs to me! You ever see the Seinfeld episode about man-boobs? Funny stuff!They're real good rats, I mean dogs, Oh my, bears!Wink

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied

Thank you one and all...

Tom... Glad you caught the James Cagney reference!

Jim... I often havve this problem. My wife doesn't always appreciate my sense of carricature!

Carl... Thanks for taking the time to look. Hope that you get up and running soon!

Randy... Do you think they know any "Blond" bear jokes!

Cannuckcarver... Appreciate you looking!

Sam... Sounds as if you've got the same problem as Jim and I!

Lynn... They're either female, have a bad case of man boobs, or have been working out at the forest gym!

Ron... Now that's what she said... if I'd painted them gray they've have looked just like a rat!

Leave a comment:

• Ron T
    replied

Hi Eddy,

I think you did Clifford justice. They could be modified to be rats by making the head smaller, ears bigger, nose narrower, fur smoother, legs thinner, tail longer, color grayer. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Lynn O. Doughty
    replied

Nice Bears! I'm assuming their female?

Leave a comment:

• Sam I Am
    replied

LOL..Hey there Eddy, Man look like bears too me. I carved a bear and my wife said nice dog. lol.. what to do with them? Eddy have a great day.......Sam.

Leave a comment:

• cannuckcarver
    replied

Nice looking Bears Eddy,
    Thanks for sharring.

Leave a comment:

• Orygoner
    replied

I'd say definitely "blond phase" black bears. Grizzlies, of course, would have a more dished in face. :-)

Leave a comment:

• CarverFromNoWhere
    replied

Look like bears to me Thumbs Up, thank you for taking the time to post Eddy. I have been busy and without the PC fixed yet, had limited time to log in and post.
    Carl

Leave a comment:

• JIM QUILICI
    replied

eddy,
    I"m not too sure but .....I'm wondern if women can really see bears that are carved ....it might be something about bad eyes......reason I think this is.... I too carved a bear it looked like a bear ...looked like it was running like a bear ...same color as a bear...it was suppose to be a bear....this gal at the place where I carve on mondays with a bunch of carvers said to me.........nice looking dog........sure let the wind out of my sails.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X