• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Eagle Plaque

Outstanding Al !

Comment

If I remember correctly, years ago in one of the carving magazines there was an article on how to do it with a drawing/plans. Just thougt I would mention it to those that may have a collection of back issues. I remember wanting to make this eagle too. Nice job by the way Al Archie

Comment

One of the strangest things I've seen was eagles mating high in the sky and as they fall to earth you wonder if the bliss will end before they hit the ground. The one's I saw broke it off about 75 ft. from the ground.

Comment

Wow, beautiful work Al. Very nice painting also ..Thank's for showing such talented work. Charlotte

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments, Ash, Robby and Charlotte.

And for Tree Wizard, that must have been exceptional.......raptor rapture!

Al

Comment

Super nice work!

Comment

Al,
                Love the Eagle and the stories as well. I found myself there with watching those Ravens until they got the surprise of their life. I guess it shows you that there is not always strength innumbers. I have never been blessed with the priviledge of seeing a live Eagle except for in a zoo. We have tons of Hawks around (all shapes and sizes) and even Owls and they are just a thrill to watch. I was coming down the road one day and this small hawk swooped down after something, and I was so caught up in the moment, that when it made its approach back upwards, it startled me when it dropped its prey, a field mouse right on the hood of my truck. All I coulld say was Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Safe Carving and God Bless,

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X