Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ball In claw Cage

Originally posted by cut up View Post
    I think I need to tighten the strap on my bonnet some more, because every time I see your wonderful carvings they just blow my hat in the creek.
    WOW!
    Michael
    lol thanks for that Michael
    Originally posted by Sean R View Post
    This may be one of my favorites by you Fly. Outstanding
    Cheers Sean im learning with every one i carve.

Comment

thanks for the pictures !

Comment

Okay, I think I've got Fly figured out now. He's been carving these for 30 years and has just now started posting them, one every day!!!!!!!(lol)
        I sure couldn't do these. I have trouble seeing the enlarged pictures on my computer!
        Another awesome job.

Tim

Comment

As you have mentioned your current or former trade/career as a jeweler, I am am sufficiently apprised as to the delightful miniatures you present, but that still doen't explain how you manage to come up with such awe inspiring art in such a brief interlude. I truly am impressed and awed by your wonderful talent with a variety of materials, and the way you are willing to share so willingly your tricks/methods. You are a great asset to this site and I hope to see you here for a long time. Well done on all your magnificent pieces, too many for me to keep up with actually. You are an inspiration for all us wannabes and beginners. Joe.

Comment

Working...
          X