Fold Out Wall Mount Desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fold Out Wall Mount Desk

Looking to see if anyone has something like this. Plans I mean.
    Think of it like a murphy bed, but about hip High and from a wall.

Any suggestions? or anyone have some plans made?

Re: Fold Out Wall Mount Desk

You might try a search for the plans for a "Secretary Desk". I found several photos and web sites. Then modify the plans to incorporate the idea into your space. The idea is simple. The most important aspect of the plan would (I think) be the hardware. I would assume you could find that at Rockler or WoodCraft.

Hope this helps
    Bob

Comment

Hey Bob thanks for the reply, I did look via google for some ideas, but I think the best one I have come up with and perhaps the most easy...Outside of the slide and lock track...Might be able to replace with rope for instance, this attached is what I would want...

So for in side the frame once open, you can keep your sketch tools and smaller items for carving and what not..

let me know what you think

Comment

Yeh - That will work. Take a look at the different types of hdwe available. I'm sure you will come up with something you like

Bob

Comment

Yeah I think now that I am looking this thing over as I design it...It is working pretty good for an idea. Rope I think would be good, and perhaps a leg that folds out underneaths...

Comment

Working...
          X