spirit carver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spirit carver

this is a project thats based on a actual incident.but any resemblance to a actual person is strictly accidental,will post the finished product.
    Safety first

Re: spirit carver

Looks good James, self portrait?? hehe,
    GaryMc Talking

Comment

ROTFLMAO........my, oh, my, you have captured our "resident County Mountie" well Frank! Take a bow Mr. Model! I hope Colin didn't have to pose too long for that!!! Well done.

Bob
      Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Colin, I saw you but wasn't going to say it! But Bob said it and I have to concur!
        James, Great job! I'm hoping I've never posted my picture on here! Maybe we should all post our pics and let you have at them! Nice work!
        Wade

Comment

I'm sure I'll see carving after carving of me staring at my computer <Grin>

Bob

Comment

Oh Jamesfa, that is soooooo cool!! I knew immediately who it was too, who else could it be?!! I love it! Great, great carving!!

Hmmmmm, BobD, could get interesting, couldn't it! Deborah

Comment

Great job. Obviously done from a stand point of love and admiration.
              Thor
              Steve

Comment

hey look its colin cheisel and all

give him some flared out pants and he'd be a mounty carverBouncing S

Comment

Oh boy Frank I really need to loose weight is that how I look to everyone? I can hear every one now saying "Poor Horse" trust me I wasent that heavy when I rode one. Funny what retirement and age do to you. Great carving though Frank and if it is supposed to me I take it as a compliment I have another carving that one of my friends did of me I will post it later. I always say if you cant take a joke you shouldnt have joined.
                  Colin
                  Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
                  Jackson, MS

Comment

Jamesfa ... great work on the mouth of the wood spirit! Mouths can be fussy but have the curves just great!

Susan
                    Lora

Art Designs Studio: https://www.artdesignsstudio.com/
                    LSIrish.com: https://www.lsirish.com/
                    CarvingPatterns.com: https://www.carvingpatterns.com/

Comment

I think it looks better than Colin! Well, it is cute and captures Colin for sure. Amazing how one of these can do that.

Outstanding Fank and the subject outstanding also.

Colin has a hard task now to live up to the Handsome carving! Wink Wink
                      Colin, we love ya man!

Comment

Poor Colin! It's "sock it to me" time all over again! LOLTalking
                        "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Now its Colins turn to do a carving of James Bouncing S

Comment

James,
                            Something tells me you're going to have a long flowing beard when Colin gets done with you!
                            Wade

Comment

Working...
                            X