Dragon cane carved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dragon cane carved.

Great Job Bob like the Danish oil finish. And your detail is great. Thanks for sharing. Just kidding Colin!

Ron

Comment

Wonderful! Simplely wonderfu!

Nice work Mate

Ash

Comment

This is one nice looking cane. Thank you for sharing Bob.
        Member of Caricature Carvers of America
        My website: https://mitchellcartledgewoodcarvings.com

Comment

MAN!! That's awesome! Really nice, and great work!

Comment

That looks great Bob! Do you need my address to mail that or do you have it? SarcasticWink
            "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Sorry Dave, it's already gone to the lady that ordered it. But you can rest assured, she loves it. She called the day it arrived. Now she has trouble going anywhere with it, everyone stopps her to see the dragon! Glad everyone likes it. I'll have to make another one or two.

Bob
              Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Bob, that is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Colin, I hear the only way to exercise a demon, or dragon as the case may be, is to carve him, just look him in the eye (or snout), and carve away......so perhaps you need to get to work on that huh? Just remember to let us see the finished product. Matrix

Comment

Bob, As usual, Great Dragon Cane. I like how you put the head out first with the handle behind it.

Comment

Bob,
                    Hope your liability insurance is paid up. The lady who received it will probably get her hand burned when the dragon spouts flames out of its mouth. I've got a couple of sticks I'm going to try carving on. Just hope they turn out half as nice as yours. you've done an excellent job,.....something you should really be proud of.
                    Garon

Comment

Bob, that turned out beautifully!! I can see why the lady is so happy with it! Really great job, thanks for sharing it with us! Talking Deborah

Comment

Working...
                      X