Last Update: Third Times A Charm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Update: Third Times A Charm

So I finally made it... I drove the 15 miles to get brown paint. This is the final posting folks. A very special thanks to Lynn O. Doughty for the inspiration to do this pony, and too all you carvers that cheered a newbie onward. Thanks I really learned a lot and enjoyed doing this project. I will definitly do more.

PS. Sorry for the quality of the pics.

Thanks again ~ Dwight
    ~ Dwight
    "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Re: Last Update: Third Times A Charm

new images
    ~ Dwight
    "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

Great job of carving and a great job of painting! I really like the tack you made for the horse.

Don

Comment

Outstanding, If you can carve like this, You must continue .I think you did a fantastic job all around. Keep up the good work. Ginny

Comment

That's a great job there!!

Comment

Very nice carving and paint job! But please..... give that horse some hay! LOL

Comment

Very nicely done. I agree that the paint is wonderful, and that you MUST continue to carve.

Comment

Working...
              X