wip-santas workshop-just a mess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wip-santas workshop-just a mess?

i not sure if this should have gone here or santa's workshop.as you can see i will have ornaments for next years swap.but i just can't paint and carve fast enough ihad hoped a little elf(granddaughter) would help with the painting last week-end but she had to much homework.

anyways they should be ready for next year?

Frank
    Safety first

Re: wip-santas workshop-just a mess?

Ah, The workshop looks to clean. Need to be messy! Well, not really Frank, Mine is messy for sure. Great looking ornaments and looks like cane segments. Hope to join in next year. Hmmmmm, I better get busy!

Comment

Uhm Frank - do you give lessons in how to keep a shop looking that nice? If so, please sign me up. It's really good I no-one goes into my shop because it's just downright embarrassing. I think I need one of those shop vac thingies. Bouncing S

Comment

Kenny_s and Lindy the picture is only my painting table and the field of view of the picture is deliberatly made very narrow.

Frank
        Safety first

Comment

I was told that a clean shop was a sign of not enough work to do.
          I haven't even had time to snap a pic of my WIP.

Comment

Nice ornaments Frank and I have to agree I should post a picture of my workshop but I dont want you all to get sick to your stomach.
            Colin
            Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
            Jackson, MS

Comment

It looks like you've been busy, but I wouldn't count on any of them being left over for next year. I am willing to bet that they get snapped up, given away, traded or sold this season.
              I have very much enjoyed the ornament swap, and recommend everyone to join next year without worrying about it. My carvings were sent with as much Christmas spirit as the finest ones, and have been received graciously. It's made a bond that I'll not soon forget.
              Thor
              Steve

Comment

Hey Frank, looks like you've been very busy!! Your room sounds like mine, only one section is ever straightened up at a time....that's usually the 'sitting' side, the 'working' side is always a mess. Maybe next year is the year I'll get organized.....nahhhhh, too many carvings waiting to be done! Deborah

Comment

The way I look at it Frank, is if its too neat your not carving enough.

Comment

I know for a fact . that a too clean of a shop is the first sign of insanity. i keep telling that to my neighbor who has a garage that you can eat off the floor , I don't even know if mine has a floor.
                    carvings look great
                    Merry christmas
                    just old jim

Comment

just to clear up any misconceptions my mental health is fine. the picture i posted is only my painting desk which is in the house,and must be kept clean or else.i sure some among you know what "or else" means.

my workshop is another story what with many projects on the go including a 20 piece nativity,2-tables ready to assm.,and many carvings in various stages of completion. my problem is i have too many things on the go.and i don't clean the workshop,unless i'm looking for something i've misplaced.

Frank
                      Safety first

Comment

Working...
                      X