Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first wizards

Hi
    I just finished a stick with 3 wizards. It is in oboche, a kind of wood that is not really easy to carve because of the grain.
    I tried to give the three a different look.(The first picture is the beginning of the third picture and top of the stick. ) Now that the stick is finished I do not know if I'm gonna separate them. What do you think?
    Thanks for watching
    Jos
    Jos
    Belgium

Re: first wizards

Nice work. They look a LOT like my first wizards. Are you going to paint them?
    Terry

Comment

I think they look really good! I'd seperate them.

Comment

I have made sticks like that when I was practicing Wood Spirits, I didn't separate them because I wanted to keep my progress together to look back on. After I put a Finish on them I called the Stick " A Talking Stick ". When we would get together the one with the Stick would talk, then pass it on to someone else. That worked for me . Merle

Comment

Great work!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
            I have made sticks like that when I was practicing Wood Spirits, I didn't separate them because I wanted to keep my progress together to look back on. After I put a Finish on them I called the Stick " A Talking Stick ". When we would get together the one with the Stick would talk, then pass it on to someone else. That worked for me . Merle
            Very nice idea. I can use it in my french conversation lessons. I wonder what will be the reaction of my students (17-18)
            Sure that these wizards will help them
            Jos
            Jos
            Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
              Nice work. They look a LOT like my first wizards. Are you going to paint them?
              I followed the well known steps and added some variation. I don't think I paint them.
              Jos
              Belgium

Comment

other than picking a wood I cnat pronounce I would say the wizards are wizardly.

Comment

Working...
                X