5 branch spirits WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 branch spirits WIP

Here are 5 branch spirits that I have blocked out , 4 are ready for detailing. I did most of the carving at work, we have had some stand around time lateley and I take a peice of branch and carve While I am waiting. I need to finish them, hehe.
    Thanks for looking and commenting!
    GaryMc

Re: 5 branch spirits WIP

Look great!!! Definitely like the way you have the blocked out! By the way, are you all hiring! I need some more carving time and like the idea of getting paid to carve! lol

Blake

Comment

Thumbs Up Looking good Gary!
      Kathy

Comment

Branches are addicting! I have piles of them adding up on my table back there.. LOL I just did a sunfish and a country bear in some two inch thick branches. Oh and an angry beaver.. LOL
        They are fun arent they? Please show these again when they are done.. I'd love to see them all finished!

Comment

Ok..resized my pictures to show you my branches.

Comment

Gary:
            They look great,a couple of the pieces look like confederate rose,what kind of wood is it?
            Mark N. Akers
            My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Hello and thanks for the comments!
              Marci I love your branch carvings, neat looking fish and bear.
              Mark not sure what all of them are, two are Scyamore, one maybe maple, the red looking one might be wild cherry. not sure what Confederate Rose is?
              GaryMc

Comment

Gary,
                Your faces have gotten so much more detailed and smooth since I first saw you post your earlier branch santas. I hope you are noticing the differences as well.
                It is so cool to see folks improve so much in such a quick amount of time. The different kinds of wood bring out different effects too.
                I hope you'll post them when they are finished as well.
                Thor
                Steve

Comment

Gary, As usual, you done great. Like the Santa looking on and the short 'tash. Actually, I like them all even the one that you have blacked out.

Marci, Super pan fish and the bear, well, he looks like he was up to something for sure.

Great carvings folks, Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X