Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casket Card Holder Wanted

Hello,

I'm looking to have 2 casket business card holders made. I'm looking for it to be made of Cherry or a darker wood such as Mahogany or Walnut.

I'm attaching pictures for the design I'm looking for, that has details such as the handles and hardware on the sides. The yellow piece of paper on top is a 3x3 post-it note I attached for a size comparison. Roughly, it's about 5 inches long, 1 1/4th tall and 1 1/2 wide. The slit in the top is about 4 inches long and half an inch wide.

Please private message me or post in this thread with contact details if interested.

Thank you,
    Xeritch

Re: Casket Card Holder Wanted

No responses so far...hmmm. OK, I'll say it.

This is a grave situation. Should be carvers jumping at this chance, since business is so dead. Of course, wood dust from a project like this will leave you coffin unless you use a mask.

All those with an extensive body of work should consider this request.

Here's hoping X gets buried with offers.

(Apologies for childish humor! I am thinking of making a sign to put by our entrance door: "BEWARE - Laughter required within" )
    Arthur

Comment

LOL. Thank you for the hilarious bump. I work in a funeral home, and I have been tasked by my boss to try and get these made.

Xeritch

Comment

A quick google search turned up a bunch of them.
        Including Ebay.Black Casket Business Card Holder Death Hearse Funeral | eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Chips Afall View Post
          I am absolutely amazed at what you can find available on the internet!

Xeritch, I'm glad you didn't take offense at my joking around! All in good fun. Good luck in your search.
          Arthur

Comment

Originally posted by Chips Afall View Post

That's kind of like what the one in the picture is like, but was specifically made out of marble.

I've found tons of them honestly, made out of metal, plastic, etc.
            But, I'm looking for it to be made out of a dark hard wood. That's pretty much why I joined this forum, on part of a suggestion made by an Etsy woodworker.

Sincerely,
            X

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur C. View Post
              Xeritch, I'm glad you didn't take offense at my joking around! All in good fun. Good luck in your search.
              No offense at all... I'm just dying to get this done...

X

Comment

Working...
              X