some rough outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some rough outs

I haven't posted in a while so here are some WIPs. My new years resolution was to finish up on cut outs and rough outs that I had around. Here are three of Chris Hammack's bar flys and the standing fellow is a Marv Kaisersatt cut out . Our road keeps washing out so I have been spending more time on road repair to the detriment of carving and painting.
    Herb

Re: some rough outs

I would be using the wash-out as an excuse to carve! Can't wait to see them finished up!

Comment

Other than the paint and so forth, is there a lot of detail carving left to do?

My sympathies with your road problems. We got a fast hot melt and big rain.
      The Diamond Willow shop guy looked out his kitchen window to see water flowing out of the furniture shop, under the front door. Smart boys, everything was up on 2x4 or higher. By sloshing around, he's been able to get the sawdust on the floor to flow out the door.
      Brian T

Comment

Great guys and dolls Herb

Shakey

Comment

Thank you all.
          Robson valley, On some of them there is quite a bit of detail work to do yet
          We are have the same problem fast thaws then it snows again and another fast thaw after the drought of a couple of years ago it is a nice thing to complain about
          Herb

Comment

Looks like a nice start Herb. I have a pile of roughouts I need to do as well. I won't get to them until summer though.
            Terry

Comment

You are off to a good start if things will just slow down.

Comment

Working...
              X