Little Pony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Pony

Carved from a Desiree Hadjny pattern. In tupelo wood. Painted to resemble Disney's "Spirit". For my 1st granddaughter's 2nd birthday. I know. The paint job pretty much sucks.
    Hazel Strickland
    AKA Dixie Whittler

Re: Little Pony

Other side.
    Hazel Strickland
    AKA Dixie Whittler

Comment

Painting is a skill that takes a lot of time to perfect, I have worked with acrylics and oils on canvas for years and still don't always get it the way I like it! Don't fret too much, your granddaughter will love it and remember it for decades because it came from you.

Comment

I think your granddaughter will love it! These are perfect for little people.

Comment

She loves it! She was "feeding" him the lettuce out of her taco yesterday?
          Hazel Strickland
          AKA Dixie Whittler

Comment

Originally posted by hstrick46 View Post
            She loves it! She was "feeding" him the lettuce out of her taco yesterday?
            Hazel, that's hilarious! See how much she loves it! Great fun carving for little kids. You did a fine job on the pony.
            Arthur

Comment

That is precious! Thank you for the follow up, Hazel.

Comment

That is a cute little present for her and I don't see anything wrong with the painting.

Comment

I love how it turned out! I just came across that pattern a few weeks ago and was thinking of making it for my son. Now that I see how cute it can be, I can't wait to get started on one for him. I love the fact that they roll. Great job!

Comment

Working...
                  X