owl and wood spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owl and wood spirit

I think I have figured out how to post the thumbnail pix in a thread. I wanted to share a couple of new projects with you. The owl is carved in a piece of driftwood and the wood spirit is done on a cypress knee. I am new to carving and would appreciate any comments or suggestions...
    Thanks
    Mary

Re: owl and wood spirit

Hi Mary, hard to see your carvings--how about saving each one at say 400 pixel by 325 pixel. Your image will show as thumbnails then when someone clicks on one it will enlarge to the 400 x 325 pixel. Hope this helps.
    Kathy

Comment

My eyes aren't what they used to be, but the wood spirit looks pretty good.

Comment

I put comments in your carver's gallery postings, but I'll say again that I really like your work, and the owl (I've carved some owls too) really looks "nightly" with the dark finish. Great work. I look forward to seeing more.
        Thor
        Steve

Comment

sorry about the small images I will try changing the pixel size on next pix. This is the first time putting on here and I had trouble getting it posted. Thank you all. I am new to carving and having fun doing it but not sure how they really look. This is one place where you can get a lot of feedback and lots of help. Thanks again.
          Mary

Comment

Working...
          X