Nighttime Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nighttime Santa

I asked Mark A. a few days back if I could give his nighttime santa a try. He did really well with it at the Charlotte show. Here is the pictures of my roughout. I've made his nose a little too small for his head, but we will see how it turns out. I've enjoyed it so far. Each piece is definitely a learning process for me!!

Blake

Re: Nighttime Santa

Blake:
    Looking good,you have the basic form and have done a great job roughing-out.
    Mark N. Akers
    My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Good work! I love to look at carvings at this stage as you can see what was and what's coming. Neat!

Funny.....My first thought when I saw your Santa was that his pants had fallen down!

Comment

He does have a droopy-drawers look to him. Maybe caught him on the way to the throne room?

Good work!

Comment

Good start Blake

Comment

Blake, you are doing fine with this one. If you notice, Not all noses are honkers and Santa usually has a big one but I like your WIP.
            Can't wait to see the final carving.

Comment

blake,

good work nice job at roughing him out.

bart

Comment

Yeah, maybe I need to make a droopy drawers santa...that's a great idea! Maybe my next wip! Thanks for the comments! Will never be as good as the origninal...but still a lot of fun!

Blake

Comment

Working...
                X