Toboggans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toboggans

Hope this is in the right place. A friend made these toboggans for his grandchildren for a Christmas gift. Thought that others might enjoy seeing them as much as I have. He works full time for the Government as an electronics technician.

Re: Toboggans

Love the old fashion toboggans, and these sleighs are really something. The little ones should be quite pleased Christmas morning.
    Patrick

Comment

Funny, almost every Xmas, I got a toboggan exactly like those pictured. The funny part is, I got all those toboggans, but not a one survived much past spring.

Who says you can't slide downhill over rocks/sand/weeds/gravel...

Comment

Ha! But you made the most of every ride, didn't you! I'll bet you still dream of 2 miles of deep down hill! What a ride!
        Where I grew up (Eastern Oregon) we got 6 on a truck innertube and careened down hill, spinning in circles, bouncing insanely!!! We were always surprised when one of the group broke an arm or a leg! Every time!!! It was always a shock! Ah, the innocence (stupidity, invulnerability) of youth! I thank God it was always arms and legs, not necks!
        Very nice tobogans!
        Wade

Comment

Neat sleds

Comment

Working...
          X