No announcement yet.

Micro motor for entry level carver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. Check out Alibaba, South Korean Micro Mothers, these prices will really stun you.
    Oscar

Comment

I don't usually opt for micromotors very much either, but I tried the Kelvin brand and they gave me very good results.
      I'll check your options, too.
      Thank you.
      Last edited by stevens; 05-18-2018, 03:59 AM. Reason: more information about Kelvin

Comment

By chance and surfing the internet, I discovered 'AliXpress' a South Korean
        vendor of Micro Motors, I ordered two hand pieces from them for $60.00,they
        arrived seven days after I placed my order. Both are identical to the one that I
        purchased from a US Vendor at the cost of $200.00. The units arrived ten days
        after my purchase I am not affiliated with this with company at all, just passing
        down a money saving vendor!
        Oscar

Comment

A lot of people been asking ....most micro motors come from the same place and they let people put whatever name they want on it to sell it. If you look at them, they are the very same item that often can cost up to 4 times more.....always do research. I have one of these cheap motors looks just like the one I paid 300 for and I am not happy I lost that money.
          . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Working...
          X