Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Glenn, glad to be able to give you an Idea and make your Imagination work . With all the Projects that you got lined up and if I were you I would make NOTES. Ha,Ha. Thanks Mate . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    Hi Merle.
    Very elegant Mate. They look good. And you have given me an idea. Don't know if I have the skill to make it work but will be fun trying. Will let you know how I get on. hehe. Will be quite a while until I get around to it though as i have quite a few projects lined up.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe V , Once the Girls see it I think they will Fly away to their House . Thanks for Commenting Joe . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Claude , The regular Poly U didn't make the Walnut Dark like the Poly U Spar did , think I'll stay with it . Thanks Claude Merle

Leave a comment:

• JoeVM
    replied
    They look like they might fly away. Pretty sculpture.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Beautiful work from scrap, Merle! Well done!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi J.G., the Satin finish gives it a Warm look and Feel . It's Strange that some of my Pieces give off a Warm Feeling while Holding . I think that's a Good Thing . Thank You for your Kind Words , I Appreciate Them . Merle

Leave a comment:

• JerseyGirl
    replied
    Those are really beautiful, Merle. Lovely work and very ethereal.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi 807, those 2 cutoff Pieces had the shape of Wings just had to figure how to Present them . The Girls will probably give them a new Home . Thank You for your Always nice Words . Merle

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Beautiful work and great wood, Merle.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Randy , The Daughters haven't seen them yet, so maybe they will find a new Home . Got another Project lined up that isn't an Eagle . That should be a Nice change . Thanks Randy . Hows' your Eye doing ? Merle

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Outstanding Merle. I those are really nice looking works of art.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe , By switching to straight Poly U really lightened up the Walnut and more pleasing to the Eye . I think I'll stay with it . Thanks Joe . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Ed, Had to think of a way to use those Nice Scrap Pieces . Thanks Ed. Merle

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Again I agree with Ed, relaxing to look at, well done

Leave a comment:

Working...
X