X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foredom micro motor

Who has the best price on these?Stan

Re: Foredom micro motor

which model are you looking at? If you are looking at their top model, the 1050, which is usually in the thousand dollar range, check out the Marathon 700. Both machines are made by the same company in Korea. They are the same machine....they just put the Foredom name on one and the Marathon name on the other. But the Marathon can be bought for hundreds of dollars less. But if you buy a Marathon, make sure it's from an authorized dealer. I bought one at Canyon Dental.

check out Canyon Dental supply at:
    Electric Micromotor Handpieces

If you were not looking to spend that much on a micro motor, check out some of the other brands that are good entry level units...... Master Carver, Ram, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Bgosh View Post
      I just got micro motor last week,Marathon® M-3 Clinical Micro motor ,M-3 is very Compact and portable size with Continuous variable speed control.It has On/off foot switch.do you know this?i got this last week,and now ,i think that is good.

Comment

I have been using these things for over 30 years and currently have 5 handpieces hooked up. My advice to anyone starting to power carve would be to get a Ram or Optima. I have 3 Rams, one Optima, and a Vmax. The Vmax is a very expensive machine and the Rams and Optima can be bought for around $350. I will concede that the expensive machines are a little nicer to use but I can do the same thing with the cheaper ones that I can do with a Brasseler or Foredom top of the line micromotor and do it just as well. There will b no difference in the finished product. Just my opinion for what it\'s worth.

Comment

i purchased a Marathon 700 over two years ago and have used this
          unit basically on the daily basis and still is working like the day I
          bought it. I did my research on this unit and discovered that it is
          manufactured in South Korea and basically the same unit as the
          Foredom\'s unit the only difference is the price. Canyon State Dental
          products sells this unit, plus many more, this information is only
          my opinion.
          Oscar

Comment

Hi Susieq, after almost three years, my Marathon 700 is still going,
            strong, I have contacted the manufacture of this product in South
            Korea and discovered they were great people to deal with. they
            do manufacture the same unit for other highly priced and named
            venders but the unit is the same. I don\'t work or advertise for
            Canyon State Dental supply company but the are great folks to deal
            with.
            Oscar

Comment

I will concede that the expensive machines are a little nicer to use but I can do the same thing with the cheaper ones that I can do with a Brasseler or Foredom top of the line micromotor and do it just as well.
              live the life you love,love the life you live
              micromotor marathon

Comment

Originally posted by Bgosh View Post
                Marathon Micro Motor at oyodental.com, including top of the line new dental equipment for the best prices. We stock a full range of wholesale buy dental supplies
                Last edited by loucaki3; 01-29-2016, 03:27 AM.
                buy dental supplies

Comment

WOW! I just checked out the prices for Marathon Micro Motors
                  at oyodental.com they by far are the least expensive micro motors
                  on the \'Planet\'. I have been buying my micro motors from Canyon
                  State Dental supply company because they were very much cheaper
                  than the Foredom products that are manufactured by the Marathon
                  Company in South Korea. So today I will order another Marathon micro
                  motor that I have been using for seven years five days a week.
                  Oscar

Comment

Unbelievable prices....great deal I like Marathon the best....and I can afford this price. Thanks for the site!

Comment

QQ截图20160601113304.jpg
                      The website cann\'t open now
                      We also stock a full range of wholesale buy dental supplies on http://www.ajagroupchina.com

Comment

Hey You Folks that use power carving tools, I have been using power
                        tools made by the Marathon Corp. and as mentioned before this company manufacture all of the Foredom Power Tools. I have been buying the same power tools for Canyon State Dental Supplier at a much cheaper price. But
                        wait a minute, someone here mentioned, Oyo Dental.com, I checked their
                        site out and the sell their Marathon Power Tools even less expensive than
                        Canyon State. Their prices makes it very tempting for me to replace my older
                        Marathon Power units before their prices go up. By the way I don\'t work for either company, I\'m just an old time bird carver that is always looking for better prices on my carving tools.
                        Oscar

Comment

Thanks for the info Oscar
                          . . .JoeB
                          . . .JoeB

Comment

Working...
                          X