• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wip Hummer

Broke out the burner last night, felt good, been a good little whileMobster

Re: Wip Hummer

Hi Woodie,

Very nice start on the bird, I look forward to seeing it as it progresses.

BTW - Good luck on the competition, please make sure you let us know how you make out!

Linda

Comment

Never figured you for a bird man woodie.Sarcastic That looks great. I got A good start on that little project I told you about. I'll post some pictures after the weekend when it starts taking a little shape.

Comment

Glad you all like it, here is part 2, added the flower bed to it, now debating on whether to burn the outer edge to "frame" it, what do you think?

Red,
        Can't wait to see your project.Mobster

Comment

Great burning! That little Hummer is a sweetheart! Love those little things flitting around the garden.

As for the border question, depends on what you are thinking of for a border I guess, looks good without one. Those flowers hold the eye well.

Bob
          Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Just thinking about burning the edges of the wood, still debating on this one or not, decisionsHead Bange

Comment

very nice job Woodie...my personal opinion is leave it as it is! Just perfect.

Nedra

Comment

Well, I took the middle ground on this one. Here it is, now just need to put sealer on it (if I can find some over hereIndian123 )

Comment

oh, yes I like that a lot

Nedra

Comment

It's beautiful Mel. I love the hummingbirds in our garden in spring-especially that ruby --great job.
                    micky

Comment

Just love those humming birds we don't have them down here

Comment

Working...
                      X