Wip Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wip Burn

Started this the other day. Printed off the pic and burned through the actual pic for the outline, now working on the details. Thinking about adding just a little color to this one, will see.

Re: Wip Burn

What a wonderful start! It looks like it'll turn out really good - I look forward to seeing it progress.

Linda

Comment

Woodie13...

I just realized that you're military. I'll bet that picture really has special meaning. Nice work!

From an old vet.... Thanks for serving! Keep your head down and your powder dry. If you ever feel the need to shoot the %&#@ send me a PM.

God's Speed!

Comment

Evened out his hair, burned her hair, then took a brass brush to it and worked in some shading. Coming right along. Pic is one of my guys over here and his wife. He wants to give it to her when he goes home on mid tourCheers

Comment

off to a good start...you have the general outline and should look great when shaded. Are you going to outline with the burning or are you just using the outline as a guide?

Nedra

Comment

Probably use the latter, still working on it.Hammer

Little work last night on ligthening up the hair with sand paper and a brass brush (did not know if she liked being a red head or notMobster )

Comment

Here is the finished burning. Definitely challenging and taught me a good bit.

Comment

very nicely done!

Comment

I'll be they like it very much.

Comment

Excellent work Woodie!

Comment

Working...
                    X