Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derringer

Hi everyone,

I just finished a Philadelphia Dillenger from one of Susan's patterns that I would like to share with you.

Linda

Re: Derringer

nice job. Linda

Comment

Nicely done, great detail and setting.

Bob
      Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Nice job on burning and composing....BUT.....that's a DERRINGER not a DILLENGER. Dillenger was a 20's gangster, that short barrelled pocket pistol is a Derringer.

Either way, I really like your burn!

Al

Comment

Oops, that stupid mouse fell off the wheel again, let me fix that Head Bange

Okay, I think it got the message. I actually knew it was a derringer, but as I said the mouse had quit working so I put in the wrong name. Thank you for correcting me!

Guys thanks for all your kind words. This one was fun to do and made me stretch a bit.

Linda

Comment

However, Mr. Dillenger WAS very short, and could fit into Al Capone's pocket quite easily.

Nice job on the burn!

Comment

Very nice. I thought about doing one on the Harper's Ferry Arsenal pistols (part of the MP symbolism)

Comment

lindy,

nicely done.

bart

Comment

Lindy... No one can say that you're stuck on one particular subject matter. Your work certainly does run the gambit! Nice job! What kind of wood are you burning on?

Comment

Thanks everyone Smile

Eddy, I like to try doing a lot of things to see what I can or can't interpret. The wood that I used this time is 1/4" Birch Ply - interesting stuff that. The completed size is 10" x 13". I framed it today, so here it is framed.

Linda

Comment

Working...
                    X