Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyrography Festival revisited...help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyrography Festival revisited...help needed!

If you live in New Mexico and are a woodburner please contact me ASAP. It doesn't matter how long you have been doing it or how good you are. I need your help!!!! Mobster Heck, even if your a woodcarver I'll take the help!!!

Some of you may know that I started planning a Pyrography Festival over 2 years ago in WA state and ended up having to postpone it due to surgery and problems getting my retirement worked out. I am now being asked to go ahead with the plans for it in New Mexico but I can't do it without help. Having heard about the pyro fest at the Sawmill in PA and knowing that Cheryl is not going to do it again for the same reason....no help and not enough attendance. I won't do it if it won't be done right so this is your chance to have a great pyrography festival. I've still got instructors lined up and may even add more to do classes and I already have some vendors but will be looking for more. The classes will be hands-on classes, not just demo's with a lecture....so now's your chance to take a class with some great instructors.

So, if you guys/gals want a pyrography festival and want some good classes and are willing to help with some of the work contact me. I can't do this alone so I can use any and all volunteers. I did some of the work already but this is a major undertaking and while I would love to do it, there is no way I can do it without help. I would even be willing to have some volunteers from out of state for things that can be done long distance....such as advertising!!!

If you can make a committment to help with this festival please email me at: [email protected]

I'm not even beginning to explore facilities until I have some help. If no help, no Pyrography Festival that's the bottom line.

Nedra

Re: Pyrography Festival revisited...help needed!

When and where?? Wife is taking a class at Casa Grande, AZ on last few days of January and first days of February at the Gourd Festival at Casa Grande, maybe they would be able to use a few burning classes there. I sure would take it if it was available when I was down there. I am the guy who will just be walking around looking pretty....NOT......

Gene

Comment

Re: Pyrography Festival revisited...help needed!

It probably won't happen until perhpas next October somewhere in or around Albquerque, NM area.

I'm sure that gourd festival already has an instructor set up to teach burning on gourds. And if not, they have already had their schedule and agenda planned since last year's show. That's typically how they work it. Finish one show and start working on the next one. That's why I need help NOW to get the ball rolling if there is going to be a ball!!!!

Nedra

Comment

Working...
      X