It's been quiet so I made this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been quiet so I made this

Traced from Trout Unlimited magazine, rocks/background improvised, on cedar siding scrap lying around the garage.

Re: It's been quiet so I made this

Ugh...that picture is ugly...I ain't no Peecaso but it looks better in hand than that...

Comment

trever looks like a quality piece of wood you got there.and I can't tell is that a combo carving /burning? not to bad.

check out works in progress I posted some pictures the other day.

Comment

Treever, very nice, I like the feeling of the trout rising in the stream with his dorsal fin almost sticking out and looking so transparent.

Thank you for sharing that!

Linda

Comment

The cedar siding is extremely soft wood, and the heat just melts it away as it burns, so it created some depth-whether I wanted it or not! I had to fix my garage this spring and the stuff was so expensive that I didn't have the heart to throw out the scraps!

Comment

Very nice right there

Comment

I like the way the grain works with your burning. Taking pictures can be a challenge, most of us do it outside or you can buy one of those boxes to take your pics in. I plan on doing it myself eventually.
              Mel

Comment

Treever.....I like it! Whatever happened, it made a nice effect....it actually does look like a shallow carving/woodburning. Nice job, Treev....Bonnie

Comment

Working...
                X