Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandma Lantern

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grandma Lantern

    Pyrography on basswood panel PyroLantern.jpg

  • #2
    Did you do this?
    Its awesome

    Comment


    • #3
      Mottles that is one super burning. Looks really good.
      Larry

      Comment


      • #4
        Not only do we have great curves of there is evidence of great artist. This is a charming burn
        . . .JoeB

        Comment


        • #5
          WOW that is beautiful. I'm just starting to "burn" and this gives me more encouragement to keep on practicing. Thank you for sharing.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spiritwolfe View Post
            Did you do this?
            Its awesome
            HA HA yes I did and Thank You

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Magicman View Post
              Mottles that is one super burning. Looks really good.
              Larry
              Magicman, Thank you too

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Joyce2011 View Post
                WOW that is beautiful. I'm just starting to "burn" and this gives me more encouragement to keep on practicing. Thank you for sharing.
                Hi Joyce, Thank You....One of the highest compliments I could receive is my "burn" gives encouragement to you. Keep burning!
                Look up Lora Irish she is a wonderful artist, she is active with WCI and has published some super books on Pyrography and Woodcarving.
                Last edited by Mottles; 12-01-2016, 12:17 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
                  Not only do we have great curves of there is evidence of great artist. This is a charming burn
                  Hi Joe, Thank you, so much for the wonderful compliment...I'm humbled.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dang that's good! I wish I had that talent and patience. Oh! great to "see" you back...
                    http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That IS good Tom. Seems like I need to rebuild my burner using Bruce's suggestions so I can have a whirl at this. Beautiful work Mottles.

                      Tinwood

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Really impressive!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tom-H View Post
                          Dang that's good! I wish I had that talent and patience. Oh! great to "see" you back...
                          Ha, Ha, TomH it's great to be back and i remember you. We'll see if i still have the talent and patience when I drag out my woodburner. hee hee

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tinwood View Post
                            That IS good Tom. Seems like I need to rebuild my burner using Bruce's suggestions so I can have a whirl at this. Beautiful work Mottles.

                            Tinwood
                            Hi Tinwood, and thank you...take a whirl it's fun...don't forget to blow that smoke away from you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Excellent work!

                              Claude
                              My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaudesWoodCarving/
                              My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/
                              My Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/claudeswoodcarving/
                              My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X