Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mottles
    replied
    Hi Bob K. thank you, it's one of my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
    Hi Kathy, I remember this from way back when. A lot of work went into this piece and should make you proud . Well done. Merle
    Hi Merle, thank you and yes I believe 2007 or 2008 I didn't do to many woodburnings. I will have to do another. By the way your woodburing is going together nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    That is an excellent example of wood burning...very well done!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Kathy, I remember this from way back when. A lot of work went into this piece and should make you proud . Well done. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Nomad Hi there and thank you, This is probably my favorite and best one...didn't do a lot...found I liked burning designs on my carvings better. tee hee

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Gorgeous! Great depth! Gives it a 3D appearance. Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Hi Claude, thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Excellent work!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinwood View Post
    That IS good Tom. Seems like I need to rebuild my burner using Bruce's suggestions so I can have a whirl at this. Beautiful work Mottles.

Tinwood
    Hi Tinwood, and thank you...take a whirl it's fun...don't forget to blow that smoke away from you.

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom-H View Post
    Dang that's good! I wish I had that talent and patience. Oh! great to "see" you back...
    Ha, Ha, TomH it's great to be back and i remember you. We'll see if i still have the talent and patience when I drag out my woodburner. hee hee

Leave a comment:

• AlArchie
    replied
    Really impressive!

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    That IS good Tom. Seems like I need to rebuild my burner using Bruce's suggestions so I can have a whirl at this. Beautiful work Mottles.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Tom-H
    replied
    Dang that's good! I wish I had that talent and patience. Oh! great to "see" you back...

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
    Not only do we have great curves of there is evidence of great artist. This is a charming burn
    Hi Joe, Thank you, so much for the wonderful compliment...I'm humbled.

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Originally posted by Joyce2011 View Post
    WOW that is beautiful. I'm just starting to "burn" and this gives me more encouragement to keep on practicing. Thank you for sharing.
    Hi Joyce, Thank You....One of the highest compliments I could receive is my "burn" gives encouragement to you. Keep burning!
    Look up Lora Irish she is a wonderful artist, she is active with WCI and has published some super books on Pyrography and Woodcarving.
    Last edited by Mottles; 12-01-2016, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X