Saved and Finished Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved and Finished Burn

The Transparent Acrylic Paint worked out OK. It lets the Shading show thru like I hoped it would. The Daughter liked it before I painted it but she won't see it till Christmas you know it's that Surprise thing. This project was a Relaxing Experience and Rewarding, and that's a good thing. Merle
    Attached Files

Hi Merle
    Another masterpiece well done, I am sure your daughter will love it, nice surprise for Christmas
    Bruce

Comment

You've achieved great depth there. Well done.

Comment

Hi Bruce, She doesn't know she is getting it . I have a Return Policy if she doesn't like it Painted. Thanks Bruce. Merle

Comment

Hi Steev, The Transparent Acrylic Paint worked out OK. Thanks for Commenting . Merle

Comment

Well if she doesn't like it, I'll pay the postage to have it returned to me. WOW Merle, this is a stunning piece or work.
            . . .JoeB

Comment

What did I say.... A masterpiece has been created again. Your work is amazing, your paint explodes right off the wood, and your attention to detail is second to none. What can I say Merle, a Masterpiece.... well done.
              ~ Dwight
              "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

Hi Joe, She has Quite a Collection of my Pieces and I'm sure this will be another addition to her Collection. Thank you Very much for your Kind Words. Merle

Comment

Hi Dwight, My Burner was Acting up so I ordered another one then found out it the Power Cord. It's a Better one so my next Burning might be better. The Transparent Paint did OK Dwight, the Shading showed right thru. Your Encouraging Words are Received and Very Much Appreciated. Thank You. Merle

Comment

Merle there is absolutely nothing wrong that I can see with this piece. As I said your colors and burning are amazing, your daughter will be very happy to receive this gift. The transparent colors are an excellent choice to allow the burning to show through and to create shadowing. Again, amazing work.
                    ~ Dwight
                    "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

Your eagles are always very striking Merle, another outstanding piece of work.

Tom
                      If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Merle, it's stunning, excellent woodburning and painting...I'm sure your daughter will love it. I think you have a talent for woodburning you should do more.

Comment

Hi Dwight, I'm sure my Daughter will like it she isn't Picky. When I started Chip Carving both Daughters would take my Practice pieces. Thanks again Dwight. Merle

Comment

Hi Tom, Thank You for your most welcome Comments. Merle

Comment

Hi Kathy, This piece surprised me on the way it turned out. Everything seemed to come together. I did the Feathers last because I felt they would be the hardest to do. It took only about 20 min.. I tried a Writer Tip and before I new it it was done, surprising what happens when you get deep in thought when doing something. As long as the Colors are printed on the Label on the Bottles they are not a Problem.Thanks For your Encouraging words. Merle

Comment

Working...
                              X