• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Kadiddle
    Senior Member N.Y.

• Kadiddle
    replied
    Yup, I like this one as well. As I am letting my hair grow since retirement I do not get the the barber shop anymore. This may make me stop in for just a peek. He must have enough things of yours by now, so if he has run out of room on his wall he can send it to me.
    Burn On,
    Kadiddle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tom , The Daughters is wrapped up and ready for Christmas and this one I took to the Barber this morning for his Approval and I returned without it. He couldn't get the money out of his Cash Drawer fast enough , so That accounts for 2 pieces. He really liked the first one and I was hoping that he would like this one. Thanks for your always kind words and Merry Christmas to you and your Family. Merle
    Merle Rice
    Last edited by Merle Rice; 12-23-2016, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Wayne, For me to do 2 pieces to look the same is RARE, and sure is a surprise to myself. Thanks Wayne for Commenting. Merry Christmas Merle

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    chipchaptom. Washington

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Merle, are you sure you didn't just run this through the copier? Another Beauty. I salute you...................Tom

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    Senior Member Idaho

• sappy
    replied
    I have been going back and forth looking at your two eagles. They are both very well done, I sure wouldn't have a preference. Very impressive!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice

• Merle Rice
    started a topic The Same But Different

The Same But Different

I surprised myself and had this piece turn out like the 1st one. This is Commissioned for my Barber. It is about 5% smaller than the first one . It just so happened that my piece of wood was smaller. Now again back to Finish Carving the Eagle that I started about 3 times. Merle 1-PICT0001.JPG
Working...
X