Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Kathy, The Eagles are a Challenge and make me think even though I have done quite a few. Thank you and Hope you have a Good New Year. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Hi Merle, I think you have this eagle carving down pat...the bark really compliments the colors in the eagle. Good job. Happy New Year

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Arthur C., Yes it is a Very Special Bird. Thank You. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Claude, Thank You. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Nice, clean work, with vibrant colors, Merle. Eagles are one of my favorites. Good job!

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Nice work, Merle!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe , I guess you got the same feeling that my Daughter and Barber got when they got theirs and I got a good feeling when I saw them Enjoying something that I made. The Barbers Money was nice but seeing the Enjoyment and Appreciation was very Fulfilling . I'm glad you got a Patriotic feeling from my Bird , he done his Job. Your Kind Words are Appreciated Joe, Thank You. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Terry, Thank you for your Kind Words. Merle

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Merle, I think someone in Washington DC should be contacting you to do some work for nation's capitol. This carving gives me a very patriot feeling. I really don't know the words to describe it.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    As wonderful as the first!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Dwight, Thanks again for your most Kind Words. Merry Christmas right back at you. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    Merle as before I am in awe of this piece. I love the colors they seem to pop right off the wood. Exceptional piece of work. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tinwood, Thank you for Commenting and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Kadiddle, yes he has a lot of my Pieces. He has a Musket and Historic Documents ( Replicas ) on his Wall and feels that this will make a Good Addition . Alot of my Pieces he buys to donate to Charity Auctions. Thank You and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Two peas in a pod Merle. Fantastic stuff sir. All the best for the holiday season to you and your family.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

Working...
X