Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna_T
    replied
    What a great first burning project. Good job!

Leave a comment:

• uvawyo
    replied
    Nice, Much better than my woodburnings

Leave a comment:

• Kadiddle
    replied
    Nice job TH. Keep up the good work, we need to see more of your gift. Thanks for showing. Thank your wife for your new hobby. Sell some stuff and see where it goes.
    Carve On,
    Kadiddle

Leave a comment:

• scotia carver
    replied
    Hi TH
    Excellent pyrography work with a cheap tool,I can see you doing masterpieces with a burner that has a wide variety of tips and higher temperatures at the tip, I think you are ready to move on to an advanced tool and do greater things. Check out building your own burner
    Bruce

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    Great job... you have the shading going in the right direction. Keep at it I can't wait to see more of your fantastic work. I love hummingbirds and so does my wife, she also thought this was amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Trout Hound
    replied
    Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• frankj
    replied
    Good for you TH. Very nice work.

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    I believe your wife made an excellent investment TH. Looking forward to seeing more of the same.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    That is very impressive!

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    Wow! Trout Hound, you did and excellent job...very nice neat and clean work, and your shading is good too!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Quite a jump from a pop cycle to this project. It makes me wonder how the pop cycle looked. Well done sir.

Leave a comment:

• Magicman
    replied
    Trout Hound, that's an outstanding first project.

Leave a comment:

• Mottles
    replied
    Hi Trout Hound, wonderful woodburning, good hand control, good tonal values and very clean. Looking forward to seeing more woodburnings from you.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Excellent work!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Trout Hound
    started a topic First Project

First Project

Hello All,

My wife got me a Walnut Hollow Versa Tool for Christmas, along with a couple of basswood planks to try it out on. This is my first woodburning project, other than burning my name in popsicle sticks in the eighth grade. I really surprised myself, and I had a great time doing it! IMG_0992.JPG

Working...
X