Wooden Egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mottles View Post
    I saw on Facebook yesterday that Gene Messer had water in his house he and his wife were at his Mother's house. Hope they are going to be OK.

Kathy, according to his family on Facebook, he lost everything in the flood including his vehicle. He is safe and dry at his Mom's house that had no water damage.

Comment

Michelle, thank you for the news. Glad to hear Gene and his family are safe.
      Mottles, love the egg, that looks like a fun project, and would make great Christmas ornaments!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post

Kathy, according to his family on Facebook, he lost everything in the flood including his vehicle. He is safe and dry at his Mom's house that had no water damage.
        Hi Michelle, yes that is what I read a few days after I first posted. I feel so bad for him...lost everything except the most precious thing his life.

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
          Michelle, thank you for the news. Glad to hear Gene and his family are safe.
          Mottles, love the egg, that looks like a fun project, and would make great Christmas ornaments!
          Thank you, yes a hook in the top for an ornament for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinwood View Post
            That's a beautiful little thing you've got there Kathy. I really love the colors and the design.

Tinwood
            Thank you, Tinwood appreciate your comment.

Comment

Thank you, Claude it will be interesting to see what our club members think of it.

Comment

Working...
              X