• Show
Clear All

• Rontana
    replied
    This is really stunning.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Beautiful work, Becky! I like the paint as high-lites and not all over. You have very steady hands!!!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• rsetina
    replied
    That's Beautiful. I just joined the forum and haven't done any pyrography yet but am anxious to learn. I wasn't to make a bed frame for our king size bed and I thought the other day it would be nice to burn a design on the headboard, once I get proficient enough. I'm retiring in November and I'll have lots of time to practice.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Great burning and shading...as well as the color. All around a very nice burning, coloring, and design.

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
    Hi Becky , You certainly have Designing and Woodburning down to a Science . I don't think we will be able to see the Great difference that the Epoxy Resin will make , but Please it when you Finish it. Outstanding work as usual . Merle.
    Thanks Merle. I’ll post it when I finish. I have 2 more i need to pour before this one and only one spot to do it. I’m pretty anxious tho, it might jump ahead in line!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Becky , You certainly have Designing and Woodburning down to a Science . I don't think we will be able to see the Great difference that the Epoxy Resin will make , but Please it when you Finish it. Outstanding work as usual . Merle.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    If that is all it would take, drinking coffee, I would drink it by the gallons to be able to work like this, just fantastic

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by sappy View Post
    This is beautiful! Love the added color! How long did this take to burn? You must not be a coffee drinker
    Haha! I actually drink all the coffee I can hold in the mornings! I usually burn in the evenings. This one took a while. Probably a couple of weeks. I start with the drawn design then when I burn I keep adding and adding and.......... lol

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Wonderful! Can't say enough about the added coloration and the woodburning is just as superb!!

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    replied
    This is beautiful! Love the added color! How long did this take to burn? You must not be a coffee drinker

Leave a comment:

• Scrollcrazy
    started a topic Another Pyro Lazy Susan

Another Pyro Lazy Susan

Playing around with some color. 15 inch diameter, 1/2 inch birch. Hand drawn, wood burned. I’ll pour with epoxy resin soon.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
Working...
X