Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyro Flag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pyro Flag

    I burned this flag on 1/2 inch birch. It measures about 9x13.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls... Pablo Picasso
    Becky

  • #2
    That makes my heart sing, and makes me proud to be an American!!! Beautiful work!!!! Bravo!

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Becky , another Fantastic Wood Burned Piece . Gota ask , did you also Burn the Lettering? If so you have one steady Hand . Appreciate you showing it. Merle

      Comment


      • #4
        Great piece.

        Tinwood

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
          Hi Becky , another Fantastic Wood Burned Piece . Gota ask , did you also Burn the Lettering? If so you have one steady Hand . Appreciate you showing it. Merle
          Hi Merle. Thanks so much. I did burn the letters. I made them in PowerPoint and copied to the wood. I wish I had made them larger. Oh well, I can try again. I did another flag that i poured with resin that came out really well but, I didn’t post it because it’s pro President Trump. I just didn’t want to offend anyone. He has such bad press.
          The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls... Pablo Picasso
          Becky

          Comment


          • #6
            Very nice pyrography, Becky, Nice clean burning on the stars and text.
            Bill
            Living among knives and fire.

            http://www.westernwoodartist.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Becky , Your Work is so Unbelievable an Exact it's Amazing . It makes my Burning look like I'm using a Hot Poker . Ha,Ha. Your right about showing the other Flag , that's a Shame for that reason we won't be able to see it. . Keep showing your work it's enjoyed here. Merle

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                Hi Becky , Your Work is so Unbelievable an Exact it's Amazing . It makes my Burning look like I'm using a Hot Poker . Ha,Ha. Your right about showing the other Flag , that's a Shame for that reason we won't be able to see it. . Keep showing your work it's enjoyed here. Merle
                Thank you Merle. I appreciate your kind words
                The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls... Pablo Picasso
                Becky

                Comment


                • #9
                  First of all, what an amazing piece of work, just so precise, the stars are just spot on. As far as not posting your other piece of art∙∙∙∙do it. I believe this is a site that would approbate the work, MY $0.02
                  . . .JoeB

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
                    First of all, what an amazing piece of work, just so precise, the stars are just spot on. As far as not posting your other piece of art∙∙∙∙do it. I believe this is a site that would approbate the work, MY $0.02
                    Thank you so much Joe. I just might do that!
                    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls... Pablo Picasso
                    Becky

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Beautiful work, Becky! So clean and precise.
                      Keep On Carvin'
                      Bob K.

                      My Etsy page: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rwkwoodcarving


                      My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.kozakiewicz.9


                      My RWK Woodcarving Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rwkwood


                      My Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/rwkoz51/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Very nice burn

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X